Cynthia Boyer
(586) 939-4820

Parents Rights Laws in Macomb County MI

Whether you are trying to change an order and do not want to change on order, we can discuss all your options during a free consultation over the phone. When handled properly these issues can be solved far faster than what many people often think.

If you want to change or modify your divorce judgment after it is completed; signed by both parties; lawyers and Judge, you will need to show a change in circumstances. These can be you lost your job or have lower wages, or one spouse has been convicted of a crime that may endanger your child.

Call Attorney Cynthia Boyer today at (248) 267-8535 for a free consultation!